How to Update Your Aadhaar Information : A Step-by-Step Guide
Aadhaar is 12-digit unique identificationn number issued the Indian government to indian citizens. It is contains a biometric and demographic details of the aadhar card holder and iis used as a proof of identity for all government and non-government services. But, due to changes in personal details or biometric informationn, it may be necessary to update your Aadhar informationn. we will guide step by step process you through the process of updating your Aadhaar information In this article,
Aadhaar updates Types:
There are two types of Aadhar updats that can be done, demographic update/biometric updates.
What’s Demographic updates:
Demographic updates include changes in name, date of birth, mobile number, address, gender, email id, and other similar details. You can also update your demographic details offline or online.
How To update your demographic details online, you need to follow below steps:
1. 1st you Visit official Aadhar website https://uidai.gov.in/
2. Then Click ‘Update Aadhar Details’ under the ‘My Aadhar’ sectionn
3. Then Enter your unique Aadhar number and click on ‘Send OTP’
4. Then Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on Login button
5. Then Select fields that you want to update then enter a new information
6. Then Uploaded the supporting documents and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
How To updat your demographik details offline, please follow these steps:
1. 1sr Download the Aadhar update correction form for the adhhar official site
2. Then Fill the form with the your correct information
3. Then Attach the supporting document, please make sure supporting documents are self-attest them
4. Then Send this form and documents to your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Centre or by post or in person to UIDAI regional office
How to updates your Biometric updates:
Biometric update changes to your fingerprint, your iris scan, or your photograph. Biometric update can only done offline by visiting the Aadhar Enrollment Centre. Please follow these steps:
1. 1st Visit your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Centre.
2. Then Fill the Aadhar update/ correction form.
3. Then Submit form along with all supporting document and biometric information
4. Then Your updated Aadhar details will be updated within fifteen days
Required Documents for Aadhaar update:
The requirement document demographic update, you are need to submit all supporting document, like as PAN card, Passport, driving license, voter ID card etc. For biometric update, you are carry your original Aadhar card and submit your biometric information.
Please remember thid this Points :
1. Please Make sure your submit valid & correct information while updating your Aadhar details
2. Carry all supporting document ready before starting the updation process
3. Please make sure that the you provide a email id & valid mobile number for purposes communication
4. The updation process take a few days, so please make be patient
In all conclusion, updating your Aadhar details is a very simple and sober process that can a done offline or online. With the right information & document,, you can very easy update your Aadhaar card detail & make sure your information is up to date. Pls Keep your Aadhar detail updated to avoid any inconvenience in future.